Ȑἱỡṯ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Riot Clan is a group formed on Black Ops 2 For all Consoles.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Class To Use While Sniping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riot~EclipsE88-LDR
Admin

Best Class To Use While Sniping Empty
PostSubject: Best Class To Use While Sniping   Best Class To Use While Sniping EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Now there is a lot of ways to snipe. We have hard-scope's and we have quick scope's. For you to be a hard scope, you need a class and gun of silence. In your class you need a Balista. The best sniper for hard scope and quick scope. For the hard scope, you need ballitic attachment, and you need suppressor. Perks are ghost, coldblooded, and dexirety. And it doesn't matter about the lethal and tactical weaponry. Now for quick scoping I would suggest using a Balista as well. Attachments are ballitic, laser, and fast mag. I recommend these attachments for a reason because i'm a quick scoper myself. perks would be lightweight, toughness, and dexirety. and again it dose not matter what the lethal and tactical weapons are. and if you have any questions reply to this topic or send me a email at bnflame@yahoo.com. and if you can subscribe to my youtube channel. look up DBD~EclipsE88, Thank You and good luck on your sniping.

By,
Admin (EclipsE88)Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://bo2riot.board-directory.net

Best Class To Use While Sniping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ȑἱỡṯ :: ÀçęŖ :: Your first forum-
Jump to: